Join the Team at Link Community Charter School!
Be part of a 47 year legacy of social justice and education reform!
Link knows that great teachers yield extraordinary results for our students and change lives while doing so. Our work is the work of social change and justice. We also know that teachers must be supported by a great team so everyone who joins the school’s staff brings a quest for deep learning and growth, works towards excellence, possesses a deep commitment to our values and a positive energy, and exhibits genuine joy in supporting our students. Our entire staff is relentless in their pursuit of uncovering, and then bolstering, our students’ potential and greatness.
The Link team is a diverse committed group of skilled individuals bringing a wide background of experience and talent. The faculty works hard to ensure each day is successful. Full-time faculty and staff are expected to be at school from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm.
Link is committed to strengthening its team and providing professional growth opportunities throughout the school year. The school year begins with Opening Meetings in August—an overnight retreat and week long meetings and workshops to prepare for a strong year. During the school year, Link also offers full day Professional Development Days and early dismissal roughly every other Friday with scheduled time for ongoing workshops, collaboration, and staff meetings.
Apply today to join our fantastic team!
Link Community Charter School has “gone green” and only accepts applications through the Frontline Recruitment (Applitrack) system. Click below to apply. Please note there might be a slight delay in loading the system.
- Dean of Curriculum and Student Outcomes
- Dean of Students
- Director of Admissions and High School Placement
- 5th grade Elementary School Teachers (8)
- Middle School Science Teachers (3)
- Middle School Math Teachers (4)
- Middle School English Language Arts Teachers (6)
- Middle School Social Studies Teachers (3)
- Special Education Teachers (4)
- Physical Education and Health Teachers (2)
- 21st Century Technology Teacher (1)
- Art Teacher and Artists-in-Residence (music, performing arts, and creative writing)
- Instructional Coach (1)
- Paraprofessionals (4)
- Office Staff (2)
- Financial and Accounting professionals
- School Nurse (1)
- Social Workers (2)